November 16, 2009

****Come To This Party****


6x6 Magazine is having a party and you are invited. Your are so lucky! Check this out:

Special UDP Event: 6X6 PARTY
Thursday, November 19, 7:30pm
Celebrate issues #18 and #19
with readings by Maureen Thorson, Jules Cohen, Lucy Ives, Lee Norton, John Surowiecki, John High, and John Coletti.
Live music by Frank Hoier, Boom Chick, and Holy Spirits.
@ Shelton Walsmith's Studio
267 Douglass St., Brooklyn (map)
ST. Gowanus, a geographically pertinent beer from Brooklyn's own Kelso Breweries, will be on tap!
FREE - FREE BEER!

The beer is free-free!

I would go, but I'm far away. I would have to cross an ocean to get there. But you should go, if you can.

p.s. some of my poems are in #19. Yay!

Here, I read a few poems from the magazine (and throw in a bonus poem).

No comments:

Post a Comment